2022-2023 IBC Family Program
IBC is pleased to announce a new family program for the 2022-2023 season.
There has been interest in opening up weekends for the children of IBC members. When IBC first began decades ago, families played together at IBC.
- Open to the children of 2022-2023 IBC members in good standing. The registering parent/guardian must hold an IBC membership.
- Children must have been a minimum of 8 years old as of September 30, 2022. Children under the age of 8 years old may be considered, but requires review by the IBC Executives on a case by case basis. Please contact us before completing the registration if your child does not meet our minimum age requirement.
- Children must have been under 16 years of age on September 30, 2022. No exceptions.
The IBC Family Program runs on all IBC WEEKEND (i.e. Saturday and Sunday) play dates.
$30 per child for the 2022-2023 season
- Members must enrol their children in the “IBC family program” and agree to the terms of the IBC & EDBA waivers.
- Being enrolled in the IBC Family Program does not count as regular/full IBC membership and does not guarantee membership in subsequent seasons or programs.
- Parents must be present with their children. Under no circumstances may children be “dropped off” and left unattended.
- Children must still line up using the IBC Court Waiting System.
- Court time should be limited to 20 minutes if parents are coaching or players cannot sustain enough rallies to play a match within a reasonable timeframe.
- We reserve the right to cancel enrolment of children who disrupt IBC play or do not comply with IBC rules & etiquette.
- Fees paid for the IBC Family Program are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- IBC reserves the right to amend these rules without notice. IBC reserves the right to cap Family Program Membership. Please be patient with us as this is a new program that we are offering.