2023-2024 IBC Member Guest Program
Current Program Status:
IBC’s Member Guest Program is available from November 6, 2023 through June 30, 2024.
- 2023-2024 IBC members in good standing are permitted to bring up to two guests per IBC scheduled play date.
- Member must be present on the same scheduled play date(s) with their guest(s).
- A guest must be 16 years of age or older as of September 30, 2023.
- A guest is limited to a maximum 5 visits (irrespective of the member who hosted them) at IBC for the 2023-2024 season.
- Guests must agree to abide by IBC’s rules & etiquette. IBC reserves the right to deny entry to, or evict guests who violate our rules.
- Prior to playing, guests must do the following:
- Complete the EDBA waiver online (required once for the season).
- Sign in on-site (required each visit).
- Pay the drop-in fee (required each visit, cash only, please bring exact change).
- Members accept full responsibility and liability for their guests.
- IBC reserves the right to end its guest program at any time. We will do our best to inform members via email and via the website. If ever in doubt, members are encouraged to contact IBC.
$10 per guest per visit.
If “No guests permitted” is listed on the IBC schedule for a particular date, then guests will NOT be permitted on that date. For example, IBC may hold a social function and guests will not be permitted on that date (to be determined).