2023-2024 IBC Family Program
IBC is pleased to announce its 2023-2024 family program.
Current Program Status:
Enrolments accepted on a first come, first served basis.
There continues to be interest in opening up weekends for the children of IBC members who do not yet meet IBC’s membership minimum age requirement of 16. When IBC first began decades ago, families played together at IBC.
- Open to the children of 2023-2024 IBC members in good standing. The registering parent/guardian must hold an IBC membership.
- Children must have been a minimum of 8 years old as of September 30, 2023. Children under the age of 8 years old may be considered, but requires review by the IBC Executives on a case by case basis. Please contact us before completing the registration if your child does not meet our minimum age requirement AND has not been assessed by an IBC Executive. Previous registrants are considered to be ok to re-register unless instructed otherwise.
- Children must have been under 16 years of age on September 30, 2023.
The IBC Family Program runs on all IBC WEEKEND (i.e. Saturday and Sunday) play dates.
$40 per child for the 2023-2024 season
- Members must enrol their children in the “IBC family program” and agree to the terms of the IBC & EDBA waivers.
- Being enrolled in the IBC Family Program does not count as regular/full IBC membership and does not guarantee membership in subsequent seasons or programs.
- Parents must be present with their children. Under no circumstances may children be “dropped off” and left unattended.
- Courts 5 and 6 will be reserved for the IBC Family Program. Additional courts may be made available depending on capacity – this will be determined by an IBC Executive or designate who is present.
- Court time should be limited to 20 minutes if parents are coaching or players cannot sustain enough rallies to play a match within a reasonable timeframe. Parents/guardians are expected to share court time with other Family Program participants.
- IBC reserves the right to cancel enrolment of children who disrupt IBC play or do not comply with IBC rules & etiquette.
- Fees paid for the IBC Family Program are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- IBC reserves the right to amend these rules without notice. IBC reserves the right to cap Family Program Membership. Please be patient with us as this is a new program that we are offering.