IBC’s Return to Play
Update as of March 9, 2022.
- The City of Edmonton has recently ended it’s indoor mask requirement. Therefore, masks are now optional at IBC play sessions, not required. Please be kind to one another and respect people’s personal decisions around mask wearing.
- Do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Pre-registration is no longer required (i.e. eventbrite registration is not needed).
- Do NOT enter school until 10min prior to our scheduled start time. We must abide by our license and have noticed members entering earlier to set up. Please do not do this as it could jeopardize our gym bookings. Failure to comply with this rule may result in you being asked to leave. Continued non-compliance could result in your membership being revoked.
- If there is another group in the gym, please be courteous and allow them to exit the gym. If there is a game beforehand please wait outside the gym.
- IBC will not accept drop-ins after February 24, 2022.
- Please familiarize yourself with the IBC rules and rules about the court waiting system. Maximum 1 racquet per person in the waiting queue at a time. The racquet must be yours and you cannot reserve spots for others.
Thank you everyone for your continued cooperation and patience.